α ή ÿ c ε ♥ : getting back to my previous main thing! blogging!

Entry About Exchange Follow D'Board


Da Queen

Le Music

Ask Me ?

Chatting

Contact Me

Meet my hubbies

credits
5:51 AM | 0 Directioner(s)
getting back to my previous main thing! blogging!


Hahahahah yeah I know it's weird for me to blog again.

Taktau kenapa tetiba buang tebiat rasa nak restart tulis blog lagi. Sebenarnya tau je.

1. Baru baca buku Letters To God, rasa macam best je express ourselves into words.
2. I got diary tapi tertinggal kat Shalom + memang malas pun nak tulis. Taktau kenapa mood menulis tu hilang bila start guna buku tu. Not sure if it because the book or the time consumed.
3. Terbaca blog ena, inspired huhu.
4. Nak express feeling tapi taknak dijudge. (Rule #1 : do not judge. not even my grammar. please)
5. Mind chattering. ergh

Ok so basically readerssss (if any). I dont know who would be reading my blog. And if you do, please dont let me know who you are. I just want it to be clean, without the feeling of faking myself. Macam kat instagram, whatsapp, I always have this thought of this person or that person will judge me so I tend to write or express my feeling in their 'ways'. Erghh so not free.

ps : If you let me know who you are, I will definitely close for public reading.

So you are lucky to have the admission to this blog as you would be able to see the real side of me! yeay! Not so real la sebab still, I dont write that explicit. Still need to cover. In case memang ada orang baca this blog kan. Btw I always have that thought that people might read my personal writing. Even it is my diary. So haha my diary pun aku cover jugak la. Nanti aku meninggal, ada orang baca Malu besar aku.

Sebenarnya kan (warning : in my writing, there would be so many 'sebenarnya'), I have soooo many hings to tell. I wish everything will be told here la. You know, it is suffering tau not been able to express yourself when all thoughts lingering in your mind wanting to keluar!

Soooo where to start? Ok maybe I could just write the topics I want to 'get rid' from my mind.

1. My changes
2. Forbidden love (taking the most space in my mind. And heart)
3 Tarbiyah
4. ok tetiba dah takde idea haha. Nanti aku tambah.

Oh by the way, I choose not to delete my previous posts sebab ada sentimental value in them. I can see my old me + my growth in there :D

Bye. Jumpa in my next post! Which is right after this haha.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment